Your breasts will get bigger. They may be sore sometimes. Your nipples will probably get darker. You might see bumps and veins that weren’t there before. It’s all a natural part of being pregnant, and a sign that your body is preparing to breastfeed your baby. If some of these changes bother you, there are things you can do to feel better.
- Wear a bra that gives you good support. Padded shoulder straps and bras made from cotton are the most comfortable.
- Try wearing a sleep bra at night.
- Buy a bigger bra. You might need to go up a cup size more than once.
- Consider buying some nursing bras. You’ll need them later, anyway!
- If your breasts are leaking, you can buy breast pads to put inside your bra.